ISO 45001 Awareness & Internal Auditing Course | Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
These are two courses have been combined together to give candidates a better understanding of the standard and its requirements. it is a very useful course for newcomers to the management systems or existing professionals who want to improve their understanding of the standard and its auditing process. It is a 2 day course, the first day is for understanding the core requirements of ISO 45001 (ideal for managers and supervisors), the second day is for people who want to learn about 1st party audits (internal audits). The course can be split up depending on the customer requirements.
Who should attend:
- Anyone involved (directly or indirectly) in the planning, implementation, or monitoring the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS).
Prior knowledge / pre-requisite
What is Covered
- ISO 45001 structure (High Level Structure).
- Terms and definitions.
- Core requirements.
- Basic Risks Assessment.
- The role of an auditor and the type of audits.
- Overview of audit planning, conducting, and reporting.
- Overview of audit findings.
- Documented information and the difference between maintaining and retaining documented information.
Assessment & Certification
10 multiple-choice questions at the end of the course on each day. The questionnaire must be completed within 30 minutes and successful candidates must achieve a minimum pass mark of 5 correct answers (50%) to pass.
One Day (8 hours) for understanding the standard requirements.
Two Days (16 hours) for internal auditors.
ASB Training Center Qualification.
Business hotels, training centers or customers’ premises if required.
Professional lecturers from ASB Training Center or appointed partner organization.