ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Dubai | Environment Management Systems
This five-day training course outlines the necessary skills needed to lead an ISO 45001 audit team and conduct first, second and third-party audits against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend:
- Anyone involved (current or future) in the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) auditing process.
- Managers, Supervisors, individuals or Quality Assurance professionals seeking to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding of OH&SMS auditing process.
Prior knowledge / pre-requisite
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
What is Covered
The training course will provide technical knowledge and practical skills to become a competent Lead Auditor. Amongst others the candidates will learn about:
- OH&S MS Auditor certification & CQI/IRCA Registration Scheme.
- Auditing principles and Techniques.
- The role of an auditor and the type of audits.
- Terms and definitions used in ISO 45001.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an EMS to establish conformity with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
- Generating audit findings.
- Processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analysing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining and improving an OH&S
- Documented information and the difference between maintaining and retaining documented information.
Assessment & Certification
To obtain the CQI │ IRCA “Certificate of Achievement”, candidates must
- Have 100% attendance.
- Successfully complete both continuous assessment and a 2-hour examination on the 5th day of training.
Five Days (40 hours).
CQI IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course.
Successful completion of this certified course satisfies the requirements to become a registered IRCA OH&S MS auditor.
Business hotels, training centers or customers’ premises if required.
Professional lecturers from ASB Training Center or appointed partner organization.